What you’ll be doing...
You will have a high level of accountability for all retail store functions and for communicating and implementing the company vision through directing the day-to-day activities of the entire store staff. Driving for high-performance results within a fast-paced, demanding solutions sales environment and focusing on optimizing customer and employee experience are at the forefront of your responsibilities.
- Building, developing and coaching your sales team.
- Providing ongoing sales training and support for your team to exceed sales, retention, quality and service objectives.
- Engaging in sales strategy development to ensure our products and services are effectively showcased throughout the store.
- Developing and implementing sales tools and initiatives.
- Maintaining the performance of your store by managing retail inventory compliance.
- Engaging in business operations including budgeting, forecasting, analyzing and providing sales reports.
What we’re looking for...
You thrive in a sales environment, and sharing this energy with a team that you can develop and motivate excites you most. You set the bar high when it comes to achieving goals, and you know how to motivate others to help you get there. You’re open to new ideas, relate well with a variety of different people and are attuned to the needs of others to ensure that they can perform at their best. You know you’ve succeeded when your team is delivering.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Willingness to work a flexible work schedule including evenings and weekends.
- Management experience in a commissions-based sales environment.
Even better if you have:
- Proven track record of achieving challenging team and individual sales goals.
- Balanced multiple competing priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Set goals, evaluated performance and developed a high performing team.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2519307-retail-sales-general-manager
• Post ID: 59890457 youngstown