- We have an opening for several full-timeLEAD, FAST FOOD SHIFT positions.
- Location: Youngstown State University, 1 University Plaza, Youngstown, OH 44555.Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T schedule; shifts vary (more details upon interview).
- Requirement: Previous experience is preferred.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Current Associates: This position has a $250 Employee Referral Bonus! Know someone you would like to refer? Have them apply to this posting via this direct link or at (link removed) and ask them to provide your name in the If referred by current employee section of the online application.
Chartwells Higher Education brings fresh ideas and innovative concepts to higher education foodservice. We have quickly established ourselves as the leading college and university foodservice partner in the industry, and were twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News. While we reflect on a proud past, we keep a keen eye on what is yet to come, especially in the areas of culinary development and nutrition. We foster development in a setting where mobility, teamwork, and communication flourish.
Full time associates at Chartwells Higher Education are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Responsible for the supervision of staff. Ensures proper assembly and service of foods; sanitation and safety of service, and utility areas of the kitchen. Ensures safe and efficient uses of resources.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality customer service to by providing one on one attention to the detail.
- Oversees and participates in the preparation and service of food and beverage items in adherence to company food standards for presentation, sanitation and safety (meeting HACCP and OSHA guidelines) and portion control.
- Helps plan menus.
- Ensures timely, efficient meal service; supervises serving of meals.
- Responds to customer complaints in person at the time of the complaint and via email for electronically received complaints.
- Trains employees; assigns and coordinates employees; works to promote efficiency and excellence in food and service.
- Determines work procedures and prepares work schedules; expedites work flow.
- Develops sanitation schedule and ensures food-service employees adhere to the schedule for cleaning of kitchen and dining area and washing of kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Contributes to the team; exhibits professionalism with customers, fellow employees and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 55633212 youngstown