Posted: Saturday, March 24, 2018 12:05 AM
About the Job
American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services with the highest retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for our facility located in Youngstown, OH:
Certified Dialysis Technician
We are seeking qualified applicants to provide excellent patient care services on a full time or part time basis at our hemodialysis facility. High school diploma or GED required. Must have current certification and dialysis experience.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises significantly above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience. Benefits are offered to full time staff members that are classified as regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
www. americanrenal. com
• Location: Youngstown, Youngstown, OH
• Post ID: 60033967 youngstown